Cranberry Bog Turkey Burgers, Corn With Chive Butter
- 1 1/3 lb grnd turkey breast (the average weight of package from the meat case)
- 1 sm McIntosh apple finely minced
- 1 sm white onion minced
- 1 x celery rib from heart of the stalk finely minced
- 1 x rounded poultry seasoning - (rounded) Coarse salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste Vegetable oil for drizzling
- 4 x sandwich-size sourdough English muffins
- 1 c. prepared whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise or possibly reduced fat mayonnaise
- 8 x Bibb lettuce leaves cleaned
- 4 x ears corn shucked
- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 20 x fresh chive blades finely minced
- Combine turkey, apple, onion, celery, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl and form into 4 large patties.
- Preheat a large skillet or possibly a grill pan to medium-high heat. Drizzle skillet or possibly brush grill with vegetable oil and cook patties 5 to 6 min on each side.
- Toast split English muffins. Mix together cranberry sauce and mayonnaise. Spread muffin halves with cran-mayonnaise and pile in burgers and Bibb lettuce. Serve burgers with corn on the cob and berry desserts.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add in salt and corn and cook for 5 to 6 minute. Drain ears and spread with butter. Sprinkle ears with a generous coating of minced chives.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment