Corn Chowder with Spam
A basic, simple chowder to fill those little holes in your menu. Tastes great but is always better the second day so make sure you make too much. Easy to modify by adding or replacing your favorite food to make it your own. It's almost impossible to screw this up. Kudos to my sister Jann Hartman for the basic instructions.
- Potatoes, a couple, cubed
- Onion, one, cut-up
- Corn, one can, drained
- Spam, one can
- Evaporated Milk, one can
- Bacon, crisp, crumpled (optional)
- Add potatoes, onion, corn and Spam to a large pot and cover with water.
- Boil until potatoes are soft and add milk. Do not boil after milk is added.
- Garnish with bacon if you wish.
Leave a review or comment