Copper CarrotsPrep: 20 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 4by Chef Smith226 recipes>
- 6 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- Chopped fresh parsley
- In a small saucepan, cook carrots in water until tender; drain. Remove carrots; set aside and keep warm.
- In the same saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and ginger. Gradually stir in orange juice; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add butter.
- Return carrots to pan; heat through. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
Leave a review or comment