Cold Angel Hair Pasta in Truffle Oil with Abalone and CaviarPrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Blackswan82 recipes>
Foodies, here’s another Christmas recipe to serve up a gastronomic meal. Combining all the extravagant ingredients, the chilled pasta is drenched in a fragrant Truffle Oil, teasing the palates of your guests even before they arrive on the table.
- 150g Angel Hair Pasta aka Capellini
- 200g Canned Australian Abalone
- 50ml Abalone stock from canned abalone
- 4 tbsp Sakura Ebi
- 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Salt
- Truffle Oil to drizzle
- Caviar for topping
- Remove abalone from can and shred.
- Heat oil and fry Sakura Ebi till crispy. You can fry more and keep them in an airtight container for other use. Set aside oil for mixing pasta later.
- Cook pasta according to instructions on package. Drain and pour in abalone broth. Add shrimp oil and salt. Mix well.
- Prepare ahead by dividing the pasta into equal parts. Put them in airtight container and refrigerate.
- Remove chilled pasta just before serving and add truffle oil. Top with the rest of the ingredients, and be ready to impress your guests with this restaurant-style Cold Angel Hair Pasta in Truffle Oil with Abalone and Caviar.
Leave a review or comment