Coconut and Red Bean Ice CreamPrep: 4 hours Cook: 30 min Servings: 7by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
thick and creamy packet coconut milk and boiled red beans for the top layer with tad bit of sugar added into both.
- (more or less; depending on how many you like to make and the size of mould)
- 1/2 box (about 1 cup) coconut milk
- 1 cup red beans -soaked if possible overnight or at least 4 hours
- Sugar as needed
- Add sugar into milk and microwave (just to heat through).
- Boil red beans till soft and mix sugar.
- (Note: I don't have any ice cream mould(s), so it was cup cake cases)
- Pour coconut milk into cases (depending how much you prefer)
- Freeze till hardened.
- Bring out and top up with beans.
- (Note: if preferred gently push an ice cream stick or any appropriate one into the cases).
- Freeze and tadaa!!!
Leave a review or comment