I might add a little garlic next time.
Thanks Salad Foodie!
Citrus SalsaPrep: 15 min Servings: 8by Salad Foodie390 recipes>
Guaranteed to brighten your taste buds, this salsa makes a healthful snack or appetizer, and is delicious as a topping for fish or fish tacos. No added oil or fat, just veggie and citrus 'deliciousness' here!
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 large oranges, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3/4 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in large bowl and stir lightly until blended.
- If time permits, allow to stand at room temperature for 30 - 60 minutes. Stir again and serve.
- Refrigerate unused salsa.
Leave a review or comment