Christmas Turkey Baguettes
- 4 x Petit pain partly baked bread rolls or possibly 1 French stick
- 1 x 200 gram tub Creamery, soft cream cheese (7oz)
- 175 gm Cooked turkey, thinly sliced (6oz)
- 1 Tbsp. Walnut halves, roughly minced A few seedless black or possibly white grapes, halved Salt and freshly grnd black pepper A few sprigs of fresh flat leaf parsley to garnish
- 1. Bake the bread rolls following instructions on the pack.
- 2. While the bread rolls are still warm, cut almost in half horizontally using a sharp knife.
- 3. Spread both sides of the bread rolls generously with Creamery.
- 4. Fill the bread rolls with the slices of turkey. Sprinkle with walnuts, then add in the grapes. Season to taste.
- Serve immediately garnished with sprigs of parsley.
- 5. Use fully cooked bread rolls if preferred warming through in a moderate oven.
- 6. Half fat Creamery also works well in this recipe.
- 7. Leftover turkey from Christmas dinner can be used in this recipe, although you could also use ready sliced, or possibly wafer thin turkey.
- NOTES : A delicious festive brunch or possibly lunch, something to use a little left over cooked turkey on!
Leave a review or comment