Chocolate Turtle Bundt CakeServings: 1by Terri Jordan14 recipes>
"A chocolate lovers dream" .... This cake is dense, yet very moist and a definite crowd pleaser.
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pkg instant chocolate pudding (lg size)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- In a bowl combine 2 tablespoons of cake mix, pecans and chocolate chips. Stir to coat.
- Combine remaining cake mix, eggs, oil, water, sour cream, vanilla and pudding.
- Mix well with mixer. Fold in chips and nuts. Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 55 minutes until done. Cool 25 minutes and remove from pan.
- Glaze ..... Melt butter, add brown sugar. Cook until it bubbles. Add milk and cook until smooth. Remove from heat and add sifted powdered sugar. Whisk until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
Leave a review or comment