Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispy BarPrep: 5 min Servings: 25by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispy Bar is only 6 ingredients, one bowl and no baking! Peanut butter cups, but with a creamy crispy twist! Your family will LOVE these insanely delicious treats!
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Extra peanut butter, if desired
- Combine honey and peanut butter in a microwave safe large bowl. Heat on high for 2 minutes, stirring after one minute until mixture is smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into an 8” x 8” square pan. You can spread some extra peanut butter swirls on top with a spoon, if you desire. Cover and chill for one hour.
Leave a review or comment