Chocolate Lava Cake RecipePrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 6by MyWeekend Plan58 recipes>
Do you know how we can’t eat actual lava because it’ll melt our face-off? Well, here’s a chance for you to enjoy an edible version of lava! A chocolate dessert that will melt in your mouth, it’s none other than Chocolate Lava Cake! Try making this delicious treat with this easy recipe and enjoy the taste of molten goodness today!
- ½ cup Unsalted butter
- 170 g Bittersweet chocolate
- 2 Egg
- 2 Egg yolks
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 tbsp All-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 232°C. Butter and flour your ramekins.
- Melt the butter with the chocolate on low heat in a double boiler or in the microwave. Whisk until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the egg yolks, sugar and salt until thickened and pale. An electric mixer will work best.
- Fold the chocolate mixture and flour into the egg mixture. Pour the batter into the ramekins and bake at 232°C for 6-8 minutes, it depends on your oven.
- Let the cakes cool in the ramekins for a minute, then cover each with an inverted dessert plate. Carefully turn each one over, let stand for 10 seconds and then unmold. Sift powdered sugar on top and garnish with berries if desired. Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment