Can’t Wait Microwave Lava CakePrep: 3 min Cook: 7 min Servings: 4by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
This Fudgy, easy Can’t Wait Microwave Lava Cake is ready in only 7 minutes and uses cake mix and prepared frosting in the can. Mind Blowing!
- 1 cake mix (moist or pudding cakes work best)
- 1 cup water (or whatever package directions say)
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips to compliment your cake mix
- 1 can prepared frosting that compliments your cake mix (no whipped frostings)
- Powdered sugar, optional for the top
- Prepare your microwave safe bowl or ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together the dry cake mix, water, oil and eggs on low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). Then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Pour half of the batter into a microwave safe bowl, dish or ramekins.
- Spoon the prepared frosting around the top of the cake batter and spread evenly. Then, pour the rest of the cake batter on top.
- Microwave for 7 minutes (if in one bowl) or 3 to 4 minutes for smaller ramekins, or until a cake tester comes out clean. Take out and let rest for several minutes.
- Top the ramekins with powdered sugar, if desired. Or, invert the glass bowl cake onto a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment