Chocolate Fudge (a no fail recipe)Prep: 10 min Cook: 2 min Servings: 117by Candice Goodyear54 recipes>
haven't made this recipe yet but I will before Christmas. I found this recipe online.
- 3 cups of milk chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 to 2 cups chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix chocolate chips, condensed milk and vanilla in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Microwave more if needed.
- Stir in pecans if using.
- Pour into a 13x9 baking dish.
- Spread out
- refrigerate until it becomes cool and firm.
- Then cut into 1x1 inch squares.
Leave a review or comment