Chocolate Eclair Icebox Dessert Jb
- 22 1/2 sht (14 Ounce Box) Low-Fat Honey Graham Crackers Divided Cooking Spray
- 3 c. Fat-Free Lowfat milk
- 2 pkt (3.4 Ounce) Fat-Free Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 Ounce) Frzn Reduced-Cal Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1/4 c. Fat-Free Lowfat milk
- 2 Tbsp. Stick Margarine, Softened
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 ounce Unsweetened Chocolate, Melted
- 1 1/2 c. Powdered Sugar, Sifted
- Arrange 7 1/2 graham cracker sheets in the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine 3 c. lowfat milk, pudding mix, and cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat at low speed of a mixer 1 minute or possibly till thick. Mix in whipped topping. Spread half of the pudding mix over graham crackers, and top with 7 1/2 graham cracker sheets. Repeat the procedure with the remaining half of pudding mix and 7 1/2 graham cracker sheets.
- Combine 1/4 c lowfat milk, softened margarine, honey, and unsweetened chocolate in a medium bowl, and beat well with a mixer. Gradually add in powdered sugar to lowfat milk mix, and beat well. Spread chocolate glaze over graham crackers.
- Cover dessert and tent with foil. Refrigerate4 hrs.
Leave a review or comment