Chocolate Dipped Cranberry CookiesPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 12by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
Cranberry and chocolate seem to make the perfect pair! You'll love this cookie's bright color and special flavor.
- 1 Cup Butter,Softened
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Large Egg
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 2 Cup Fresh or Frozen Cranberries, Coarsely Chopped (Thawed if Frozen)
- 1 1/2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, Melted
- 1 1/4 Cups Nuts, Toasted and Chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease cookie sheets.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and egg; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture, mixing until a soft dough forms. Stir in cranberries.
- Immediately drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer cookies to a wire rack; cool completely.
- Dip half of each cookie into melted chocolate and then in nuts. Allow chocolate to dry completely.
- Yield: About 3 Dozen.
Leave a review or comment