Chocolate-Covered Oreo Cookie CakePrep: 20 min Cook: 50 min Servings: 16by Mimi LaRue2 recipes>
A Delicious chocolate cake with the best cookie ever Oreos!!
- 1 pkg (2-layer size) devil's food chocolate cake mis
- 4 Squares Bakers semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 Cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut up
- 1 pkg. (8oz) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Thawed Cool Whip whipped topping
- 12 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, coarsely crushed.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare and bake cake mis as directed on package in two 9 inch round baking pans. Cool 5 min. remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl on high 2 min or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 min.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping & crushed oreo's. Place 1 cake layer, top-side down on serving plate. Spread top of layer evenly with cream cheese mixture. cover with remaining cake layer, top side up. Spoon chocolate glaze over top of the cake. Let stand until set. Sore in refrigerator
Leave a review or comment