Chocolate Caramel Turkey LegsPrep: 20 min Servings: 20by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
Add a little fun to your Turkey Day this year by having your kids make these yummy, rich and chewy Chocolate Caramel Turkey Legs. Just 3 ingredients and minutes to make!
- 40 caramels
- 20 honey wheat braided pretzel twists
- 3 oz melted chocolate (I use dipping chocolate)
- Chopped nuts or sprinkles, if desired
- Microwave the unwrapped caramels on high just until softened, only about 10-15 seconds. It should only be warm to the touch (be careful).
- Using your hands, mold two softened caramels around the lower half of each braided pretzel to resemble a turkey leg.
- Dip in melted chocolate and allow the excess to drip off. Place the leg on waxed paper and let sit until set. Sprinkle on toppings, if desired.
Leave a review or comment