Chinese New Year Spicy Shrimp Floss SeafoodPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 3by Blackswan82 recipes>
With a mix of succulent Cuttlefish and Prawns, it's spicy, it's sweet, and it's lip-smacking good!
- 8 medium Prawns
- 150g Squid
- 1 small Onion
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Shrimp Floss
- 1 tsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Seasame oil
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Water
- Chopped Spring onion to sprinkle
- Peel onion and cut off ends. Rinse and slice.
- Remove prawn shells, devein and rinse. Keep heads if you like.
- Clean cuttlefish and slice it. To have patterns, make criss-cross slits on the underside of the cuttlefish.
- Heat oil and sautéed onion till fragrant. Throw in garlic.
- Add seafood and oyster sauce and fry till fragrant. Throw in shrimp floss and mix well.
- (Optional) Top with more shrimp floss. Serve your Spicy Shrimp Floss Seafood hot!
Leave a review or comment