Chili Roasted PotatoesPrep: 10 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 4by Nancy Miyasaki193 recipes>
These are super simple and really tasty. If you like roasted potatoes, but are looking for something a little different, give these a try. I served with grilled flank steak and broiled asparagus.
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes cut into sixths or eighths (or new potatoes cut in half)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tsp chili powder
- 8 sprigs of thyme
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 425 F.
- In a roasting pan, toss the potatoes, oil, chili powder, thyme (removed from sprigs and chopped), kosher salt, and pepper.
- Roast, stirring once, until golden brown and crispy, about 40-45 minutes.
- Put on serving platter and serve.
Leave a review or comment