Chilean Sea Bass with Caramelized Garlic, Bananas and Blueberries
This is a special recipe. Mixing savory garlic with bananas and blueberries.
- 1 cup flour, with salt, pepper and chili powder
- 1 ½ -2 lbs Chilean sea bass fillets
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, combination
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- ¼ cup each fresh blueberries and sliced bananas
- 1 clove elephant ear garlic sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Pinch of Allspice
- Preheat oven to 225Â°F.
- Place flour for dredging in a shallow bowl; coat each fillet with seasoned flour and shake off excess.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes; add butter/olive oil combination then add the fillets, without crowding.
- Increase heat to high and saute, shaking the pan from time to time, until bottom of the fish is nicely browned, about 3 minutes; turn and brown the other side.
- Remove fish to a oven proof plate and keep warm in the oven; repeat with remaining fillets.
- Add softened butter to pan adjust heat to higher, add garlic, bananas and peaches
- Caramelize fruit.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine; cook, stirring over high heat until reduced by about 1/3; stir in remaining butter, brown sugar and Allspice.
- Place fillets on individual serving plates and spoon sauce around each fillet.
Leave a review or comment