Chickpeas Veggie Burger PattiesPrep: 5 min Cook: 20 min Servings: 6by Gourmandelle LifestyleBlog34 recipes>
This recipe is perfect for camping trips because it doesn’t spoil fast and it is also very filling. I don’t normally fry veggies but I had to finish this dish super-fast and I chose the easy but not-so-healthy path. Anyway, even though I fried the burgers I used a small amount of oil and I also fried them for a very short time. The next time I will make veggie burgers I will try to grill them and see if it works just as well.
- 250g canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- a bunch of dill
- a bunch of parsley
- 1 big onion
- ½ tsp fine-grain sea salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 100g whole wheat flour
- ⅓ cup sunflower seed oil
- soy sauce – as much as you want
- Add the chickpeas, dill, onion â chopped in four , parsley, salt, pepper and coriander, in your food processor. Puree all ingredients together until you get a thick, sticky consistency.
- Put the flour in a plate.
- Use your hands and form the patties. Put the patties in the flour plate and flip them so the flour sticks on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium low, add 3-4 patties, cover and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, until golden.
- Repeat the procedure until you finish all burgers.
- I ate the patties with green lettuce salad and soy sauce, but you can add the patties, salad leaves, a couple of tomato slices between two buns and enjoy a great veggie burger.
Leave a review or comment