Chicken With Black Vinegar & GingerPrep: 15 min Cook: 45 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Soup flavored with black vinegar, garlic, ginger and red chillies.
- 3 chicken wings (cut at the joints)
- 2 eggs (boiled)
- 3 dried red chillies (broken)
- 1 inch ginger (sliced into thin big pieces)
- 5 pips garlic (crushed)
- 1 tbsp black vinegar
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp oil
- Coriander leaves ( as needed)
- Salt for taste
- When oil is heated, fry chicken, garlic, ginger and dried chillies for a couple of minutes.
- Pour 1/2 litre of water.
- Season with black vinegar, sugar and salt to taste.
- Let it simmer over low heat until chicken is tender and soft.
- Drop in boiled eggs.
- Simmer for another 2 mins after which remove from heat.
- Add some coriander leaves as garnishing before serving.
Leave a review or comment