Chicken With Avocado Salsa
- 1 lb Boneless chicken breast halves Chili pwdr salt and pepper
- 1 x Ripe avocado
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c. Chunky salsa
- 1 x Tomato minced
- 2 x Green onions with tops,thinly sliced
- 4 x Heated corn tortillas or possibly lettuce leaves
- Arrange chicken around the edges of a 9" pie plate or possibly baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chili pwdr, salt and pepper. Cover with vented plastic wrap.
- Rotating dish midway through cooking, microwave on high 5 to 6 min; set aside. Peel, seed and chop avocado. Combine with lime juice in a small bowl. Add in salsa, tomato and green onions; toss gently. Slice cooked chicken, lengthwise, into 1 to 2" strips and arrange on tortillas, making 4 servings. Top with salsa. Microwave on 50 % (medium) 2 min or possibly till heated.
- Makes 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment