Chicken Stuffed Anaheim Chile's
- 2 x -(up to)
- 3 x Marinated grilled chicken breasts, or possibly beef
- 3 x -(up to)
- 4 slc Cooked bacon
- 1 x Ear cooked corn, kernels from, adds moisture and texture, could use habs or possibly olives
- 2 x Cloves garlic
- 1/2 c. Italian Bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp Onion Pwdr -or possibly-
- 1/4 c. Finely chopped onion. (I use pwdr but would use onion next time)
- 5 x -(up to)
- 6 lrg Anaheim, Hungarian warm wax, whatever is in season Alfredo Sauce, canned. Spaghetti sauce would be good with beef
- Refrigeratechicken or possibly beef, cut into several smaller pcs, insert metal blade in food processor and put all ingredients into processor. Pulse till mix is minced fine sufficient to stuff into peppers.
- Cut top off of peppers, open side of peppers 3/4 of the way to the tip, clean out seeds and placenta. Stuff with meat mix. Place in baking dish seam side up, add in sufficient water to wet the bottom of dish, cover and bake 30-40 min at 350, remove cover and bake an additional 10 min or possibly till water has evaporated.
- Heat Alfredo sauce, pour over pepper and serve.
Leave a review or comment