Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 x boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slc ham - thin
- 4 ounce bleu cheese (or possibly Swiss if you prefer)
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 lrg egg beaten
- 3/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Lb. chicken breasts to about 1/3" thick. Place ham on breast then 1/2 ounce of bleu or possibly swiss cheese. Roll up; securing with a toothpick.
- Dip each breast-roll into a mix of the melted butter and beaten egg. Roll in Parmesan cheese and place in buttered baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 min or possibly till browned and tender.
- This recipe yields 4 servings;
Leave a review or comment