Chicken-Berry SaladPrep: 20 min Servings: 6by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Chicken-Berry Salad is an easy and quick recipe for a delicious dinner salad. Chicken, spinach, kale, strawberries and blueberries are the featured ingredients in this fabulous meal recipe. This is also a healthy, low calories, low cholesterol, low sodium, low carbohydrates, low sugars, heart-healthy, diabetic friendly and Weight Watchers (8) PointsPlus recipe.
- 4 cups loosely packed chopped kale
- 1 (6 oz) pkg. baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken or grilled,
- shredded chicken breasts
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, cut in half crosswise
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, cut in half
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup slivered red onions
- 1/2 cup creamy Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
- Combine the kale and spinach together; place on large plate.
- Top with all remaining ingredients except dressing and nuts.
- Drizzle with salad dressing just before serving; top with nuts.
Leave a review or comment