Chicken and Vegetables ParmesanPrep: 20 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by RecipeKing176 recipes>
Chicken and Vegetables Parmesan is an easy and quick recipe for a delicious, quick, Italian chicken meal. Frozen mixed vegetables, garlic and chicken cooked in the skillet, seasoned and topped with Parmesan for a delicious and quick weeknight meal. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low sodium, low carbohydrates, low sugars, diabetic and Weight Watchers (4) PointsPlus recipe.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup light Italian salad dressing
- 4 (4 oz each) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp dried basil leaves, divided
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, green beans, peppers), thawed
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook garlic in salad dressing in a large skillet over medium heat 1 minute. Add chicken, 3/4 tsp of the basil and the black pepper; cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done (165º F.).
- Add in the thawed vegetables and remaining basil; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
Leave a review or comment