"Cheezy" Kale Chips & MojitosPrep: 15 min Cook: 2-6 hours Servings: 2by Kiki Thompson29 recipes>
- 2 head Kale
- ¾ cup Tahini
- ¼ cup Tamari ( I used Soy Sauce)
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- ½ cup Water
- 2 scallions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
- Wash Kale. Remove stem of kale and tear kale leaves into pieces(donât tear too small, as they shrink in size when cooked). Place kale in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth to get a thick consistency. You may have to add more water. Pour over kale and mix thoroughly with your hands to coat the kale. You want this mixture to be really glued onto the kale.
- Place kale onto a Teflex sheet, on top of a mesh dehydrator screen, and dehydrate for 6 hours @ 115 degrees. Youâll need to use two trays. Rotate kale occasionally to dry uniformly. (If using the oven method, place in oven on cookie sheets lined with foil at lowest degree setting and bake for 2 hours or place on 375 degrees and bake for 15 minutesâ¦it just depends on how much nutrients you want kept in the Kale)
Leave a review or comment