Cheesey Crescent Rolls
Be creative and add your own ideas.
- 2 Crescent Roll tub packages
- Asiago or goat cheese packages
- Fresh dill weed
- Chopped garlic
- Celery Seed
- Open packages of Crescent Rolls.
- Unroll and put a nice dollop of cheese (alternate types if you have more than one), on the wider end. Sprinkle dill weed, garlic bits or Celery Seed over cheese.
- Roll up and pinch tight. Any open spaces will cause cheese to leak out.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment