his is my hubands favorite!
- 3 ounces saltine crackers
- 1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 large head cauliflower, steamed
- 3/4 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1.Preheat your oven's broiler.
- 2.Crumble salted crackers into a small bowl and mash them with butter until soft. Place steamed cauliflower into a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- 3.In small saucepan, combine milk and mayonnaise with wire whisk. Bring the mixture to a boil; boil for 1 minute. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in cheese until melted. Pour this sauce over the cauliflower. Crumble the butter and cracker mixture over the cheese and cauliflower.
- 4.Place the casserole into the preheated oven and broil until golden brown.
Leave a review or comment