CHEESE PIMIENTO SANDWICHPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 5by MARIA LOURDES V. LIPARDO-AYUB85 recipes>
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Lipardo's Global Kitchen) for more recipes and future raffle draws for giveaway prizes. Sandwiches are so easy and simple to make. Ingredients are available to the nearby grocery stores. You can make variety of sandwich fillings by combining different ingredients based on your imagination. Cheese Pimiento Sandwich is an old time family favorite.
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 large capsicum, boiled, skinned & chopped
- 1 tbsp. sweet pickles relish
- pinch salt
- 1 tbsp. powdered milk
- sliced bread, as required
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Spread evenly on sliced bread.
Leave a review or comment