Cheese Ham Casserole
- 1 pkt Green beans, french cut(10z)
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/4 c. Onion, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 c. Lowfat milk
- 2 c. Ham, cooked,minced
- 2 x Large eggs, hard-cooked,minced
- 1 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded(4oz)
- 2 Tbsp. Pimiento, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley, minced
- 1/2 c. Croutons, herb-flavored,crush
- 1. Cook beans according to package directions; drain and reserve 1/2 c. liquid.
- 2. Heat butter in a 2-qt saucepan; saute/fry onion.
- 3. Stir in flour and salt till well blended.
- 4. Remove from heat; stir in lowfat milk and reserved 1/2 c. liquid.
- 5. Heat to a boil, stirring constantly; boil and stir 1 minute.
- 6. Remove from heat; stir in ham, Large eggs, cheese, pimiento andparsley.
- 7. Place beans in baking dish; cover with ham sauce and sprinkle croutons over top.
- 8. Bake in preheated 350'F. oven 20 to 25 min.
Leave a review or comment