Cheddar Baked Chicken:
Equipment Use: 20” Cast Iron Baking Pan
- ¼ Cup Butter, Melted
- ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- ½ Cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Crispy Rice Cereal
- 3 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast – Cut in Half
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, Coat a baking pan with Â¼ Cup melted butter.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the egg and milk.
- In a third bowl, mix the cheese and egg mixture, then press into the breadcrumb mixture to coat.
- Arrange in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle 2 tablespoons butter evenly over chicken.
- Bake 35 minutes or until coating is golden brown and chicken juices run clear.
Leave a review or comment