CHAPLI KABAB (AFGHANI BURGER)Prep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 2by MARIA LOURDES V. LIPARDO-AYUB85 recipes>
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel (Lipardo's Global Kitchen) for more recipes and future raffle draws for giveaway prizes. I first time tasted this kabab in Saudi Arabia. It was freshly cooked, tasty and succulent. I couldn't help myself making my own Afghani burger which goes well with Arabian flat bread and green salad..
- 1/2 kg. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, grated
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. MSG
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. coriander leaves, chopped
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Knead well.
- Divide the meat dough into two portions.
- Mold into a ball and flatten it with the palms.
- Shallow fry in medium heat until both sides turn golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment