Carrot soupPrep: 5 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Easy Cook - Laka kuharica488 recipes>
Easy and quick to make, aromatic and inviting.
- 250g carrots, peeled
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs homemade breadcrumbs
- 1 tbs sour cream
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp grated lemon zest
- Cut the carrots into small pieces and cook in 2 cups of water in a microwave oven in the ovenproof container for about 15 minutes on the MAX or until done.
- Puree carrots in a food processor. Keep the water from cooking.
- Stirring constantly, sauté briefly, breadcrumbs in olive oil. Pour in a little cold water, stir.
- Add the cooking water and another 2 cups of water, stir, season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil.
- Add the carrot puree, let the soup boil again.
- At the end, stir in sour cream, and lemon zest.
- Serve with whole-grain crackers.
Leave a review or comment