Carrot Pineapple Bundt Cake
- 3 c. flour
- 2 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 x teas baking soda
- 2 x teas cinnamon
- 1 1/2 x teas salt
- 1 x teas baking pwdr
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounce) crushed pineapple
- 2 c. raw carrots, grated & loosely packed
- 3 x Large eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 c. salad oil
- 1 1/2 c. minced nuts (I use walnuts)
- 2 x teas vanilla
- Grease & lightly flour pan. Mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking pwdr & salt. Drain pineapple, save the syrup.
- Add in syrup to dry mix. All Large eggs, oil & vanilla. Beat 3 min.
- Stir in pineapple, carrots & nuts. Bake 325 for 1-1/2 hrs.
- Cold 10 minutes in pan before unmolding. Sprinkle w/power sugar.
Leave a review or comment