Carrot-Ginger soupPrep: 1 hours Cook: 1 hours Servings: 4by karenrecipe21 recipes>
Carrot and ginger soup most healthy soup than any soup in this world . i hope you will enjoy the recipe and try as well .
- • 2 teaspoons olive oil
- • 4 carrots, peeled and cut off
- • 1 small white onion, peeled and cut off
- • 1 minced garlic clove
- • 3 tablespoons of diced and peeled fresh ginger
- • 1 cup cubed peeled butternut squash
- • 1 diced peeled apple
- • 4 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- • 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, plus more to taste
- • 1 (12-ounce) can light coconut milk
- • 1 diced peeled pear, for garnish
- • 2 teaspoons minced chives, for garnish
- • 4 slices whole-wheat bread, toasted
- ♣Firstly in a 2-quart stockpot, heat oil over medium heat. Cook saute carrots and onions until become soft. Add next 4 ingredients (through apple); and cook saute until give off fragrant.
- ♣Then add broth and salt. Reduce heat to medium-low and boil it gently. Leave it covered for 45 minutes or until vegetables soften.
- ♣Put the mixture in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add coconut milk, and then add salt (to taste).
- ♣Finally garnish with diced pear and chives, if desired. Serve with 1 piece of bread.
Leave a review or comment