Canning PeachesServings: 1by Jennifer17 recipes>
Home canned peaches taste better than the canned peaches you buy in the store.
- Fresh Peaches
- Peel the peaches. The skins should slip right off the peach after you boil them for about a minute.
- Cut your peaches in half and place them in quart jars.
- Pour hot sugar water over peaches. Prepare the sugar water by mixing 1 quart of water to 1-4 cups of sugar. Depends on how heavy you like your syrup.
- Process peaches in a boiling water canner.
- Check the lids for a seal before storing.
Leave a review or comment