Cajun Tofu And Roasted Red Pepper Pizza
- 1 pkt lowfat tofu (12 ounces)
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp grnd cumin
- 1 x prepared Italian pizza crust (12- or possibly 16-oz)
- 1 1/2 c. nonfat pizza sauce
- 2 jar roasted red peppers (7 ounces) liquid removed
- 3 c. nonfat mozzarella cheese shredded
- * Note which the oil is used in the marinade only, and which most of it will be thrown away.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Crumble tofu into bowl. Add in oil and all spices. Mix.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 min. Place pizza crust on baking sheet and spread with pizza sauce. Top with crumbled Cajun tofu, red peppers and mozzarella cheese. Bake 8 to 12 min or possibly till toppings are heated throughout.
- Yield: One pizza cut into 8 wedges.
- Serving size: 1 wedge.
Leave a review or comment