Cajun MeatballsPrep: 30 min Cook: 40 min Servings: 4by Chef Smith226 recipes>
You can make these as spicy as you want by adding more hot sauce. Also for a different taste combine 1/2 lb lean beef and 1/2 lb of ground spicy sausage
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg.
- Form the mixture into golf ball sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the middle.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbeque sauce and peach preserves.
- When meatballs are done, place in a serving dish and cover with the barbeque sauce mixture. Toss to coat.
Leave a review or comment