Cabbage Stir Fried with Kadalai Paruppu/Chana Dal And Cumin SeedsPrep: 25 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Unless you enjoy pairing this dish with something else, it's lovely with rice and other sides.
- 1/2 cabbage (about 400g) - sliced/shredded
- 2 tbsp kadalai paruppu/chana dal (rinsed and drained)
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 onion - sliced
- 1 green chili - sliced to medium size pieces
- 1 tsp turmeric/kunyit powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil and saute onion and chili.
- Add cumin seeds and dhal.
- Stir until they splatter.
- Put the rest in (cabbage, turmeric and salt)
- Stir to soften cabbage.
- Remove from heat.
Leave a review or comment