Buttered KalePrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 2by Julia Ann Souders60 recipes>
Kale has many nutritional benefits such as vitamins A, C and K plus the minerals of potassium, iron and calcium. It can be steamed, added to salads or baked. The latest greens for health. 2007-2014 Netta Belle's Choice cookbookinabox "Reg. U.S.Pat.& Trdmk. Off." All rights reserved.
- 1 pound green or purple kale
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Netta Belle's Choice Sea Salt
- Netta Belle's Choice granulated Black Pepper
- Thoroughly wash the kale to remove grit or sand.
- Cut out the heavy stems, cut leaves in 1 inch slices.
- Steam over boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan.
- Add butter and salt and pepper to taste.
Leave a review or comment