Butter Free Strawberry Banana Yogurt CakePrep: 10 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 9by Hungry Jenny474 recipes>
This moist yogurt cake cuts into 9 squares or 18 triangles. This recipe is for an 8" square tin.
- 100g fresh strawberries, mashed
- 1 over-ripe banana, mashed
- 250g low fat yogurt
- 175g self raising flour
- 100g sugar
- 150ml grapeseed oil
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp honey
- Sift the flour into a bowl, then mix in the sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the yogurt, oil, egg, honey and fruit.
- Carefully fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture.
- Transfer to a lined square tin, then bake at 180 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
Leave a review or comment