Burrata Cheese PizzaPrep: 15 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 4by Lucy Lou1 recipe>
This pizza is very flavorful, I used the creamy white Italian cheese called Burrata and prosciutto. Each mouthful you take bursts of flavor. Mangia mangia
- 1 lb. of fresh pizza dough
- 1 cup of prepared pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp. of sliced red onions
- 2 tbsp. of sliced mixed olives
- 1 2 oz fresh ball of burrata cheese (cut into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup of shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 1. Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- 2. Roll-out pizza dough into a round 1 inch thick put on pizza pan.
- 3. Top with pizza sauce.
- 4. On top of pizza sauce layer add burrata and parmesan cheese..
- 5. Add onions and olives.
- 6. Tear prosciutto into pieces and top on pizza.
- 7. Tear basil into pieces and top on pizza.
- 8. Bake pizza at 380 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until crust is brown.
Leave a review or comment