Buffalo WingsPrep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 2by John Elder9 recipes>
Restaurant style Buffalo wings.
- 12 Wings (or chicken tenders)
- 12 oz Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- 4 oz butter (more for milder, less for hotter)
- Juice of half a medium sized lemon
- Black Pepper
- Flour for dredging
- Cayenne pepper or Tabasco for extra heat
- 1/2 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- Cover wings in flour.
- Fry in hot oil.
- Let drain on wire rack.
- Melt butter in pan but do not allow to boil.
- Add RedHot Sauce, lemon juice and dressing mix or seasoning mix and stir.
- Heat but again do not boil.
- Add wings to a large bowl or bag for coating wings. Add sauce and shake or stir to coat well. Remove wings and serve with celery and blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Leave a review or comment