Buffalo Chicken Taquitos with Baked Cheese ShellsPrep: 10 min Cook: 26 min Servings: 6by Culinary Envy188 recipes>
These Buffalo Chicken Taquitos with Baked Cheese Shells are a flavor explosion in your mouth! No flour or corn tortillas used here…only Cheese! It only takes 7 simple ingredients and is gluten free, low-carb and Keto friendly. You have to try this incredibly easy to make dinner, appetizer or afternoon snack that tastes Amazing!
- ¼ cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken, supermarket rotisserie works great
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the hot sauce and melted butter. Pour over the shredded chicken and mix until the chicken is well coated. Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes, stirring halfway. Let cool for 10 minutes while making the cheese shells.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cheddar, mozzarella, Parmesan cheeses and jalapenos. Divide the cheese mixture into 6-mounded balls on the lined baking sheet. Bake for 6-8 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1- 2 minutes. Using a spatula, gently flip the melted cheese over and place a few spoonfuls of the buffalo chicken on the edge of each shell. Quickly before the cheese hardens, tightly roll each one into a taquito shape. Enjoy!
Leave a review or comment