Chicken Breast With Goat Cheese
- 1 x Chicken breast, skinned and boned
- 2 Tbsp. Goat cheese
- 1 c. Stemmed spinach leaves, washed thoroughly and dry Kosher salt Freshly grnd black pepper
- Using your fingers, gently open up the pocket along the underside of the breast, being careful not to break the breast in two. Fill pocket loosely with Duxelles.
- Arrange spinach in a layer on a dinner plate and center chicken on top. Cover tightly with microwave plastic wrap. Cook at 100 percent for 3 min.
- Remove from oven. Let rest for 1 minute. Uncover. If there is too much liquid on the plate, carefully pour off; a little is fine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Leave a review or comment