Bubba's Wave Oven Marinated Flank Steak
This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup red grape juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- 1½ TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBS Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1½ lbs flank steak
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the marinade ingredients.
- Mix well to blend everything.
- Place meat in a shallow glass dish.
- Pour marinade over the steak, turning meat to coat thoroughly.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Use 4â grate.
- Place steaks on the grill, and discard the marinade.
- Grill meat for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- You will need to turn several time to get meat the way you like it.
Leave a review or comment