Bruschetta di Pollo & Curry ( Bruschetta with Chicken & Curry) copyright 2011 art of living,PrimaMedia,Inc/Maria Liberati
- 1 lb chicken cutlets-boneless ,skinned
- 1-2 tsps curry
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 ounces Cream or farmer’s cheese-lite or regular
- 30 crostini or round crackers or melba toasts or bruschetta slices
- handful of fresh basil leaves
- Wash chicken filets, dry.
- Cut into small cubes.
- Place cubes in a bowl and add in curry, salt and pepper, lime juice and let marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place oil in saute pan and palce in chicken, fry for 5 minutes or until golden brown, constantly stirring.
- Remove from heat, let cool.
- In another bowl, place in softened cream cheese and cream and mix till well blended.
- Add in chicken.
- Place mixture on toast or crackers and garnish with finely chopped basil. Serve.
Leave a review or comment