BruschettaPrep: 15 min Cook: 6 min Servings: 8by Kelsey Martin19 recipes>
- 7 plum tomatoes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 baguette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Remove skins of the tomatoes, remove seeds and chop finely.
- Put tomatoes, garlic, 1 Tbsp olive oil, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl and mix. Add chopped basil, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Slice baguette about Â½ inch thick slices.
- Coat one side with olive oil.
- Place on a cooking sheet, olive oil side down. Place in the oven at 450 Â°F on the top rack. Toast for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
- Place toasted bread on a platter, olive oil side up and put the tomato topping on each slice and serve.
Leave a review or comment