Great brunch or anytime appetizer recipe
- 1/2 lb bulk sausage( either italian or pork or turkey)
- 24 wonton skins
- 8 eggs beaten
- 1/2 C finely shredded cheese (cheddar, havarti,or any)
- 1/2 tsp season salt (your favorite)
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- Pam spray
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook and breakup sausage into small pieces.
- Spray mini muffin pan with Pam and push wonton skins into cups.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven and reduce temperature of oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix seasonings and eggs.
- Put pieces of sausage in wonton cups.
- Carefully pour in egg mixture leaving room to top with grated cheese and tomatoe halves.
- Bake 7 minutes or till looks set.
- I have also made these with ham and chives. instead of sausage.
- I am going to also try them without meat...maybe artichokes and roasted red peppers
Leave a review or comment